If you spend time looking after someone who depends on you because of physical or mental illness, disability, frailty or substance misuse, then Carers Northumberland is here to support you.
Carers Northumberland can help you look after your own needs so that you stay fit, healthy and better able to carry on caring. We encourage you to enjoy time for yourself too. We can also offer you:
- Someone to listen to you when you need to talk.
- Individual and group support.
- Locally based staff who can meet with you personally.
- Events in your area, e.g. relaxation days, learn new skills.
- Access to money to help you do something away from caring.
- Peace of mind from the Carers Emergency Card Scheme.
- Support when your caring role changes.
- Information service, offering advice and information on caring issues.
Carers Northumberland needs your help! What difference has Carers Northumberland made to your life? How have we helped you in your caring role? These are the questions we'd really appreciate your answering in this feedback form - so we can continue to improve our services and also report to our...
Carers Week Celebration Event Thursday 13th June 2019 10.00am-3.00pm Venue: Port of Blyth Training, Quay Rd, Blyth NE24 3PA If you do not have your own transport and live in the North or West of the county we have arranged some transport, collecting from: Wooler/Berwick/Alnwick/Amble and...