Carers Week Celebration Event
Thursday 13th June 2019 10.00am-3.00pm
Venue: Port of Blyth Training, Quay Rd, Blyth NE24 3PA
If you do not have your own transport and live in the North or West of the county we have arranged some transport, collecting from:
Wooler/Berwick/Alnwick/Amble and Haltwhistle/Hexham/ Ponteland Numbers are limited
- Doing Digital - bring along your device and get support to de-mystify the techy basics.
- Chair yoga - a low impact fitness and well-being techniques for you to do in the comfort of your own home.
- Balloon modelling - try out a new skill and impress the grandchildren
- Health and well-being advice from Ageing well
- Attendance Allowance advice
- Relaxation sessions - an opportunity to have a go at relaxation techniques.
- Therapies - We have two therapists offering appointments for massages.
Lunch and refreshment are included...
Limited Places available book to secure yours 01670 320025