Carers Northumberland needs your help!
posted on Tuesday, 12th December 2017
In 2017 we were awarded a BIG Lottery grant for 3 years and have doubled our Information and Advice Services team, expanded our training for Carers, and are holding events to raise awareness of how we can help and support Carers across the county.
We are asking for your thoughts and comments on how our new services help you in your caring role.
It's your choice how you complete this survey:
- online using the link to Survey Monkey here
- contact Carers Northumberland for a printed copy to be sent.
- download a copy from below and send to
FREEPOST RTRU-UKLY-CSAR, Carers Northumberland, 107-109 Station Road, Ashington, NE63
- meet our independent evaluator Carol Meredith at a support group
- talk through the survey over the phone with Carol
- with help from one of the Key Support Workers if you have a special need
Fill in this short survey and you'll be in the raffle to win one of three prizes. The survey deadline is 10 January 2018.
Please call 01670 320025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the survey.